Monday, December 1, 2014

Old Scrapbook Pages - 2000 Grand Canyon


Our oldest Grandson came out to Arizona with us and we made a trip to the Grand Canyon.  It was very windy that day and they were continually holding their hats so they didn't lose it to the Grand Canyon.  They were going down one of the paths down to the Canyon and feared my Grandson would be blown away.  I was quite relieved when they returned...no fear in him or his uncle. 
Note the technique I used in the Grand Canyon photos.  I had two photos and I cut the second photo to the scenery closest in the photo and then laid it on top of the full panoramic to show dimension. 

Recently entered a new Challenge at H2H for "Old is New" and took the first 8 1/2"x11"of the Grand Canyon (Old) and made this into a 12"x12" (New) scrapbook page.  Mixed feelings about changing the Old to New but I didn't do a lot of journaling back then...I let the pictures tell the story.  Still contemplating on putting my old scrap pages on the 12x12, keeping the old the same, but adding journaling on the extra space.  My layout of pictures remained the same, and I think if I did this the "Old is New" will still keep history of old scrapbooking.  Welcome to any opinions.
 

No comments: