Sunday, March 19, 2017

I'm Lucky To Know You




This card was also shared with 





In my St. Patty's Day stash found a green shamrock background which was cut from Cricut Design Space and adhered it to a close-to Pantone Green card base. The doily was also in my stash, however, added an edging with a embossing pen and heat embossed gold, and added my sentiment with VersaMark and heat embossed gold.  


Stamped my Irish guy in Black on three different colored cardstocks, white for the base and then fussy-cut out and pieced the others colors on top of the base. Added some gold and a little sparkle. 

The stamped frog was also from my stash. Both irish guy and frog were adhered with 3D thin Foam Tape. 





On the inside a pot of gold which was also in my stash. I'm glad I save a lot of my left-over pieces from other projects because it really brought this card together. 



Also submitted to the following Challenges:

Products Used:  
Cardstock 
     CTMH Topiary, Pear, Sweet Leaf, Cranberry and White Daisy
Inks / Pens 
     ShinHan alcohol-based pens 
     VersaMark 
     WOW Embossing Pen (JoAnne's)
     Zig "Wink of Stella" Clear and Gold
Stamp Sets
     Paper Smooches "A Magical Spring" 
     C1638 Sporing Critters
Cricut Design Space 
     Anna's Season Soirees - St. Patrick Day Mat #MA05C2
     Anna's Season Soirees - St. Patrick's Day Doily #MA05B5
Other 
     3D Thin Foam Tape 
     Ranger "Princess Gold" Embossing Powder
    

5 comments:

Melanie R said...

Your Leprechaun is so cute but I have my eye on that pot of gold hidden on the inside of the card!

Karla Yungwirth said...

What a sweet card!! I love how you've decorated inside too! Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla

Alyson Mayo said...

He's an adorable leprechaun but the frog captures my heart... Very cute card and so appropriate for St. Patrick's Day.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHH! I love that you decorated the inside:) LOVE the leprechaun!! He's my fav PS stamp! THANKS for joining in the fun for the March challenge! Hope you join in our April SHOWERS challenge <3

ps... sorry I'm late in leaving comments- I didn't realize I was on vacation for the first week of April! LOL!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Comments from The Outlawz DT for Monday Greetings

Liw Lejdbrandth, DT on March 19, 2017 at 6:05pm
Suzanne, What a great and cute little card you have made for this weeks challenge. Thank you for playing along for this weeks challenge.

Beebee Babs on March 20, 2017 at 5:49pm
Very cute card and image Suzanne!!!