Thursday, March 23, 2017

Hello "New Baby Girl"





Going through some of my stash and came across a card never completed and thought it would be good for the theme at The Outlawz - Festive Fridays "New Baby Girl" , and so much Pink it was meant for a Girl.  Basically I had my panels all completed and just needed to add the background paper (a PLM card) to the card base, and done.  

As additional info...when I did the stork panel, I didn't want to fussy-cut between the legs so I took my ShinHan alcohol-based pens and matched the colors up with the striped panels using the cotton candy and lagoon inks.  And the zip strip was used for the sentiment.  


CTMH Products Unless Otherwise Specified
Design Paper 
     Calypso PaperPack Using the Zip Strips and PML Cards
Cardstock
     Lagoon and Cotton Candy
Ink
     Cotton Candy and Lagoon 


3 comments:

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Love your "baby girl" card! Great colors from Calypso--maybe I'll have to take mine out too!
:)

Melanie R said...

Great idea on your coloring rather than fussy cutting the legs. Very pretty colors!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Comments from the DT at The Outlawz, Festive Fridays "New Baby Girl"

Laurian Macdonald, DT on March 23, 2017 at 3:49pm
Beautiful Suzanne, love that flamingo!

NanaConnie on March 23, 2017 at 5:41pm
Darling flamingo image, Suzanne, and I adore the flamingo paper!

Donna Mundinger on March 24, 2017 at 10:02am
those flamingos totally crack me up, Suzanne. Fabulous design.