Monday, October 26, 2020

My Gnome Christmas for 2020

My daughter and I got together at their Cabin summer home this past weekend and enjoyed three days of scrapping together.  My goal was to get a good start on my Christmas cards using the Christmas Gnomes and the beautiful CTMH "Comfort and Joy" paperpack.  My sneak-peek... I was able to complete a sample card of each of the gnomes along with 45 backgrounds prepared for placement of the same gnomies... each design background being different.  


Above are the first three completed cards for which two of them will be entered in Heart2Heart October Challenges "Christmas is Coming Early" and "Not So Basic Black".  



CTMH Products Unless Specified Otherwise
Design Paper 
     Comfort & Joy and Zip Strips 
Cardstock 
     Scarlet, New England Ivy, Candy Apple, Almond 
     Avocado, Glacier and White Daisy 
Stamps 
     Gnome for Christmas #D1982 
     Rubbernecker Stamps #3322 "Holly Circle Sentiment Set"
Dies 
     Jillian Vance Designs "Elegant Edges" 
Other 
     3D Thin Foam Tape 



 


4 comments:

Cat Nowak said...

Suzanne, I love them!! I have not had a chance to play with this set yet but can't wait! Thank you for the inspiration and joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

Alyson Mayo said...

Those gnomes are adorable paired with the Comfort and Joy papers. Great way to use this set. Thanks for sharing with Heart 2 Heart in 2 different challenges :)

Cheryl said...

I love them all! Great use of DP.



Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Brandi said...

Fabulous cards, such an adorable gnome set! I love it! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Brandi R.
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca