Friday, October 30, 2020

Good Morning "We Just Need Coffee" - Color Dare #418

Here is my Design Team card for ColorMyHeart Color Dare #418 using the Try Stampin' on Tuesday Sketch Challenge #481.  In the sketch I saw two Coffee-To-Go cups filled with pumpkin spice and everything nice. I played with many different combination of colors and patterns to accomplish the rest of the sketch...and here is my finished card.  This will be used for a Coffee Gift Card or invite for a morning coffee with a neighbor or friend. Changed the sentiment from "I" to a "We". 

Didn't have any Cinnamon cardstock nor ink so it left me with one choice less; however I was able to create closest to the color by using a combination of Copic alcohol-base pens... think I came pretty close; but Cinnamon is on my next CTMH order.    

 





Please pop over to ColorMyHeart Color Dare, Try Stampin' on Tuesday and Caffeine Fueled Paper Play to see DT members' inspiration, along with other participants that have entered these challenges.  

Color My Heart Color Dare challenges are carried forward for two weeks so if you didn't share your project the first week you still have another week to enter that challenge...current challenges are on the side bar of the Double Trouble challenge blog.  


Also sent to the following Challenges


CTMH Products Used Unless Specified Otherwise
Design Paper 
     Paper Fundamentals "Lagoon" 
     Mix-In X-9011
     Chauk It Up   
Cardstock 
     Lagoon and White Daisy
Stamps 
     Rubbernecker Stamps 3107 "Coffee Set" 
Dies 
     MFT #552 Die-Namics 
     Lawn Fawn #LF612 Stitched Scalloped Borders 
     Peachy Cheap "Fall" 
Inks/Pens 
     Momento Tuxedo Black Ink 
     Copic Sketch Brush Pen E08, E43
Other 
     3D Thin Foam Tape 

8 comments:

MortiCraft said...

Great card Suzanne! The purple coffee cups look very appealing. You got a great colour match to cinnamon by the way. 👍🏻 X

Michelle said...

What a cute card! Those little pumpkins on the cups are very nice and love your use of colors.

Unknown said...

Cute take on the sketch! I love seeing past papers on the cards!

Heather said...

Very fun I love these coffee cup dies! Great colors, very fresh! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Vandra said...

I like your interpretation of the sketch, I wouldn't have seen coffee cups but I love how you used them. Great colour choices too!

Shawna said...

I think your sentiment sums up 2020 very well.. Coffee makes it better and yes we all need coffee. And now it is pumpkin spice season, that is why I love the pumpkin embellishments. I think now I'm making a trip to Starbucks! Thanks for the inspiration and the grumbling tummy teamie..

Donna Scholz said...

Suzanne, love the bright colors you chose for your card! Using coffee cups for the two layered elements in the TSOT sketch is clever! Your use of the teal paper for the scalloped element inspired me to think differently about some of the pre-scalloped cardstock I have in my stash. Thanks for the inspiration!!! Thank you also for sharing your creativity with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

Lisa said...

THIS is fun!! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along at the CLC!