Friday, August 26, 2016

Everything is Better with a Friend - Color Dare #208

Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #208: Join us in this week’s challenge combining Pixie, Thistle, Juniper, Lagoon and White Daisy (all and only)...looking forward to seeing your inspirations for this color challenge. We encourage you to use CTMH products; however you may use any products to participate using closest to colors...and still join in the fun. You have until Thursday, September 1st to enter your project. 

Combined this card with the theme in Heart2Heart "For the Girls" using Creative With Stamps "Geometric" as my Background.  




"For the Girls" was the easy part selecting the stamp; but what was I going to do to get the "geometric" in the card...well Paper Fundamentals came through with this.  Did I just make a retro card?  

Guess what I got?  Brothers Scan and Cut...I love it.  I did a lot of fussy-cutting in the past and in the future you will see more and more from me with my new machine...this cuts my time into seconds, instead of minutes.   Still love my Cricut, but this is excellent for fussy-cutting the many stamps I use. 


Also submitted to the following Challenges:  


CTMH Products Unless Otherwise Specified
Design Papers
     Paper Fundamentals "Whimsey" - Thistle (Purple), 
       Juniper (Green) and Pixie 
     Paper Fundamentals "Adventure" - Lagoon
Cardstock 
     Thistle, Juniper, Pixie, Lagoon and White Daisy 
Stamp Set 
     D1608 Better With A Friend 
     D1653 Happy Everything - Inside Sentiment
Dies 
     Pretty Pink Posh - Scalloped Ovals 
Other 
     3D Thin Foam Tape 





18 comments:

Donna said...

Fabulous and Fun! Love how you layered all the patterned papers.

Anonymous said...

Everything is better with a friend is one of my favorite stamp sets!

stampwithamyk said...

That's a cute sentiment and your images are just perfect with it. Great layering and design. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

Lauren said...

You reminded me that I haven't used this stamp set in a while! I love the colours you have used and those fussy cut ladies. Thanks for joining us at H2H challenges.

Heather said...

What a cute cute card! Love that paper - and really like the use inside the card! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

ScrappyHorses said...

So, so cute! Congrats on your new machine! Yay!

Alyson Mayo said...

This is a super cute card and amazingly enough, those girls don't get lost among all the patterns on your card! The layering is awesome. I still have my Paper Fundamentals... have to use them up for different projects as they are such terrific patterns as you have shown here!

Lilian said...

What a fun card! Sentiment is so true... =)
Thank you for joining us at Creative With Stamps!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Dotty Jo said...

Great card! I love the colours. I'm not familiar with that stamp so must go take a look as it's a beaut! Thanks for joining us at Creative With Stamps, Jo x

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Fun card, Sue! Thanks for introducing me to another craft item to purchase and to another new to me challenge blog.
:) Marie

Unknown said...

One of my favorite stamps, love these fun cards! Thanks for sharing with us at Heart2Heart!

Unknown said...

what a fun card. Love those shopping gals. =)

Brian King said...

Such fun images with so many sweet colors. Great card! Thanks for playing along with this FabFriday color challenge.

Maria Valente said...

Love all the layers and the colours you've used! Well done! Thank you for joining us at CWS Challenge.
Hugs, Mary (DT Member)

Katy said...

Wow! This is awesome! I love how you put the shapes and colors together. Your ladies are awesome too! Beautiful card! :) Thank you so much for joining us at Creative with Stamps. :)

P.G. Lamb said...

Wow, Sue this is pure fabulousness! I love your creative take on stamping the ladies using the color scheme.

Amanda Mertz said...

Love your fun mix of patterns! They all play so nicely together in our challenge colors! I'm not a big shopper but definitely enjoy it more with a friend so that's a great sentiment! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Laurie Levorson said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love that stamp set and you paired it so well with the different Fundamentals papers without it becoming too busy! Thanks for sharing at H2H!