Tuesday, March 23, 2021

You Must Be Kitten - 2021 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop

Some of us from Our Little Crop Group attended many Copic Coloring Classes before the Pandemic at a local scrapbook store. The coloring packets were included in a plastic bag with all the cuts and trimmings and instructions to assemble a card.  

These packets are stored in a plastic container beckening to be used... so below my card is the packet I chose for the 2021 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.  There are times I used them just as is; however, I prefer to create my own card using some of the cuts and/or changing the sketch and/or colors.  



 

 
Jennifer Dove's Copic Card Class packet changes:  Only used the plaid paper and image from the card packet.  Metal die used to cut the cup from the plaid paper and fussy-cut the bath cat image in two.  Pieced them together using tape and the bubbles and rubber ducky with 3D foam tape. My intial coloring was so much lighter so touched it up a bit for more dimension.  

My background was totally different from the pieces in the packet... selected from my stash a background paper to use as wallpaper, added a die cut window with the outside view of another design paper with clouds.  Adhered the bath cat image with 3D thin foam tape in front of the window, scattered a few bubbles and sporadically added liquid glass to some of the bubbles. I was pleased with the new scene for bath cat... hope you enjoy it too.  

Join us at the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop... there are many super sponsors and there are no limits to the number of projects you enter. The more entries the better your chances for winning Coffee Lovers' random draw prizes. Click HERE to see the variety of sponsors and the gifts they are donating, and don't forget to look for Blog Candy along the way. 

Also Submitted to the following Challenges:  
CTMH Products Used Unless Specified Otherwise
Whimsy Stamps "Bath Cat" Card Packet  
     Plaid Design Paper 
     No other Cuts or Embellishments used from Card Packet
Cardstock 
     Glacier and Daisy White 
Design Papers 
     Daisy Meadows "Background" 
     Sweet Safari "Clouds" 
Dies 
     Crafter's Companion "Vintage Tea Party" 
     Judy's Cutting Dies "Window and Box with Flower" 
Pens
     Sketch Brush Pens alcohol-based 
          Variety of colors on Identifed on Packet 
Other 
     Liquid Glass 
     3D Thin Foam Tape 
     



7 comments:

Billie A said...

Awesome card. I love the cute image and scene. Sweet card.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute scene!

Cheryl said...

I love your coffee creation! This is so fun. I love how you changed up your card packet.

I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Marie Bingaman said...

This scene you created is super adorable, and I love your coloring of the cute kitty! Thanks Thanks joining us at 2CCC for this month's challenge, and good luck! 😊

Marie B -DT

Verna Angerhofer said...

Such a cute and fun scene card. Great coloring too.

Lisa said...

This turned out great! I love it!

**** April **** said...

hahahahah I love this!!!!!!