Friday, January 10, 2020

Get Well Soon - ColorMyHeart Color Dare #376

Here is my DT Card for ColorMyHeart Color Dare #376 "Colors from the Inspiration Board" and using the Try Stampin' on Tuesday Sketch #439.  








Also Sent to the following Challenges:  

CTMH Products Unless Specified Otherwise: 
Design Paper 
     Spruced Up 
     Oh Deer 
Cardstock 
     Espresso and White Daisy 
Stamp 
     S1908 From Me to You 
Other 
     Memento Black 
     3D Thin Foam Tape 
     Gems Opaques Mocha 





5 comments:

Michelle said...

Lovely card, Suzanne. I love your use of the sketch and your paper choices.

debi said...

The placement of the birds on the b&t paper could not have worked better! Nice use of the sketch.

A.Rose said...

Great main card with the wonderful panel!

Cat Nowak said...

Great take on that sketch! I really like the cuts you used for the sentiment!

NanaConnie said...

Suzanne, You already know from my other comments on your posts using these sparrows that I adore them! This one is so elegant. Thanks for(again) entering our Anything Goes challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies and good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT