Wednesday, May 8, 2019

I Have Too Much Washi (said no one ever)

This is my Day 6 - AM Card 
Thank you Amy, Design Team for your inspiration, work and dedication for another amazing and awesome Coffee Lover's BlogHop and providing such an overwhelming array of some 80 Super Sponsors in support of your BlogHop. 

This coffee card was made using the Heart2Heart theme for National Scrapbooking Month in celebration paper crafting. First thing in the morning to start my day, a cup of coffee, and then off to the scrapbook room.  Picking up a cute scrapbook stamp set there was a sentiment on "I have too much Washi (said no one ever)".  What a great idea, washi tape, so decided to make a background out my washi tape and mount a coffee cup with scrapbook items.  Added steam in vellum and black cuts and sentiment "Great Ideas Start with Coffee" how appropriate is that?  


Join us at 2019 Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's BlogHop. All that's required is a Spring/Summer project to include a Coffee, Tea and/or Hot Chocolate image or sentiment theme … how simple is that.  All products are acceptable.  There are no limits to the number of entries and the more entries the better your chances for winning Coffee Lover's random-draw prizes from their many SUPER Sponsors! Please hop on by...thank the sponsors, join in the fun and link your project any time between Friday, May 3rd to Friday, May 10th.  

The project that you just created for the Coffee Lover's can also be entered into the following challenges, but make sure your project follow their rules.    


Double Trouble Challenge #28 "Spring/Summer" project with an Optional Twist to include "A Favorite Drink".  Any products are acceptable.  There is a limit of four entries. 

BLOG CANDY:  In addition to the Challenge's random draw prize, we have additional prizes (aka Blog Candy).  Eligibility for Blog Candy is:  1) enter your Spring Summer project at Double Trouble Challenge #28 and 2) make a comment  in Double Trouble's post and tell us "Your favorite Spring/Summer Drink".  Click on Double Trouble Link above for additional detail and Blog Candy awarded. 


Double Trouble is partnering with Three Amigos BlogHop Challenge #26 "Food/Drink", and your project can be entered in their Challenge too.  There are no limits to the number of entries and you can use any products and they have a random draw prize. 

Also sent to the following challenges:  

All CTMH Products Unless Identified Otherwise
Design Paper / Specialty Paper
     Calypso - Cup only
     Calypso - Washi Tape 
     Vellum - Steam
Cardstock 
     Black, Raspberry and White Daisy
Stamp Sets 
     Verve - Coffee Sentiments 
     Carpe Diem "Scrap It Stamps" 
Ink 
     Momento Black 
Other
     3D Foam Tape

17 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Oh how cute --- such a fun idea to create a washi background and the sentiment on your cup fits perfectly! CUTE!

tonyamaries said...

No such thing as too much washi! Super cute!

~amy~ said...

Love your washi background!

Fikreta said...

so great card!
and backround is great !

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fabulous background with the Washi and it shows off that cup beautifully too.

Becca Yahrling said...

A few years ago I made several backgrounds using washi like this. I think I still have a couple I haven't used yet... It's such a great way to make an easy background (if you get the washi straight, of course! lol). This is really nice, love the printing on the cup.

Suzanne H said...

Cute idea. I have washi tape that I don't use much. I like all the pretty colors and then forget to use it.

Karen Letchworth said...

Darling coffee card with so many fabulous touches.
Thanks for sharing another FAB card
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth

Billie A said...

Awesome background. I too have so much washi tape.. I like your creative card.

New Creations said...

Perfect use of Washi, Great project, love it!

Sue Bruch—From my Heart said...

Sue, I love this card...how clever of you to use the Washi as your background! Thanks for joining us again at Heart 2 Heart!

Amy Pitts said...

for realsies with the washi! I have so much of it and I don't even buy it as I hardly use it but yet I have rolls and rolls of it. I really love the way you used it in this fun card. Thank you for playing along with us over at H2H this week

Hetty said...

Oh my this is fantastic use of washi tape.
Super card!

Lisa said...

SO pretty! Love that washi... I have that! And love how you tripled up on the steam!

Brandi said...

Great card, I love it! I love the background, so great! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Brandi R.
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Cat Nowak said...

I like the way you used your washi tape! What a fun card! Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

Melissa Robinson said...

Love the background created with washi; very creative! I need to try that and appreciate the inspiration.

Thanks for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart!

Melissa Robinson
H2H Design Team Member