Sunday, May 5, 2019

Any Friend of Coffee - Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's BlogHop

This is my Day 3 - PM Card 
Thank you Amy, Design Team for your inspiration, work and dedication for another amazing and awesome Coffee Lover's BlogHop and providing such an overwhelming array of some 80 Super Sponsors in support of your BlogHop.  

I had gotten this adorable stamp at a Stamp Show (last one) and fought my daughter for it...I won.  I mislaid it and couldn't find it for the last coffee bloghop. My daughter ordered another one and gave it to me for Christmas. I told her I found mine and then gave the one she gave me back to her...made us both happy.  Again, pulling my stuff together for the spring/summer bloghop it was mislaid again, but dug a little further and found it and stamped it immediately so I would have an image to color.  So, it now became a Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Card.  Colored, chose a floral background,cut some stitched scalloped ovals, layered and added a sentiment.   





All that's required is to create a Spring/Summer project to include a Coffee, Tea and/or Hot Chocolate image or sentiment … how simple is that.  All products are acceptable.  There are no limits to the number of entries and the more entries the better your chances for winning Coffee Lover's random-draw prizes from their many SUPER Sponsors! Please hop on by...thank the sponsors, join in the fun and link your project any time between Friday, May 3rd to Friday, May 10th.  

The project that you just created for the Coffee Lover's can also be entered into the following challenges, but make sure your project follow their rules.    


Double Trouble Challenge #28 "Spring/Summer" project with an Optional Twist to include "A Favorite Drink".  Any products are acceptable.  There is a limit of four entries. 

BLOG CANDY:  In addition to the Challenge's random draw prize, we have additional prizes (aka Blog Candy).  Eligibility for Blog Candy is:  1) enter your Spring Summer project at Double Trouble Challenge #28 and 2) make a comment  in Double Trouble's post and tell us "Your favorite Spring/Summer Drink".  Click on Double Trouble Link above for additional detail and Blog Candy awarded. 


Double Trouble is partnering with Three Amigos BlogHop Challenge #26 "Food/Drink", and your project can be entered in their Challenge too.  There are no limits to the number of entries and you can use any products and they have a random draw prize.  



Also submitted to the following challenges


Products Used:   
Design Paper 
     My Favorite Things "Bundles of Blossoms Pastels" 
Cardstock 
     Lemon, and White Daisy 
Stamp Set 
     Pink & Main "Need Coffee" 
Dies 
     Tutti Designs #417 "Scalloped Stitched Nesting Ovals" 
Ink / Pens 
     Momento "London Fog" 
     Copic Sketch Brush Pens - Variety of Colors 

14 comments:

Bunny said...

This is so cute. I love her slippers.[Bunny]

Karen Letchworth said...

What a DARLING card. I just love that image. Thanks for sharing, this is great.

DIANA L. said...

Such an adorable card, love the image

Esther Asbury said...

I love how your coloring matches the designer papers perfectly! (Glad you found your stamp -- AGAIN! smile!)

New Creations said...

Aww, so cute with beautiful coloring!

tonyamaries said...

This is super cute!

Becca Yahrling said...

That is such a funny story about this stamp, you & your daughter! lol I can see why you'd fight over it cuz it really is cute. I have it and love it. Love the lavender & yellow colors you used and just the overall design is beautiful.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic image on your card and I am glad you won. But I bet you would share it with your daughter too!

Fikreta said...

aww its so sweet card.

Billie A said...

Cute card and image.

~amy~ said...

LOL...love the story behind the stamp. Such a fun card, I can just see you and Lisa duking it out :)

Hetty said...

Fun card and so beautifully colored.

Lisa said...

So adorable! I saw this one being created!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Such a cute card... and funny story! Thanks for sharing!