Monday, June 4, 2018

There's Nobunny Like You - H2H June Week 1

Welcome to the first week's challenge for June at Heart2HeartHello and welcome to another week and another awesome challenge from Heart 2 Heart.  This weeks theme is Banner Day and is all about banners. I love a good banner on my projects.


Decided to use one of  Di's digitals printed back awhile ago in my stash and just waiting to be colored for a cute birthday card with cupcake banners.  Decided to use my copic pens and training from classes, and this is what I came up with.  My neighbor and I both attend classes for copic coloring, and she saw my card and said "this is the best coloring she's seen of my work" and my smile went big.  



Also sent to the following Challenges:  
Three Amigos BlogHop Challenge #15 "Machine Die Cutting" 
Seize the Birthday  "Topping - Patterned Paper"   



CTMH Products Unless Specified Otherwise:  
Design Paper 
     Magical
Cardstock 
     Bashful and White Daisy 
Stamp Set 
     Sentiment - S1702 Easter Bunny SOTM
     Paper Sweeties "Paper Banners" 
Digital 
    "Di's Digital Bunny Cupcake Wagon"
Pens and Inks
    Black Ink 
    Copic Sketch alcohol-base pens 
Other 
    Dollar Store - Thin Foam Sheet 
    3D Thin Foam Tape

5 comments:

Barbara said...

Cute little bunny with a matching cupcake. Love the banner of cupcakes, a wonderful idea, and so much fun. Thanks for sharing this with us at Seize the Birthday.
Barbara DT member

papercraftingprincess said...

Love that cupcake wreath!!!

Lisa said...

Very pretty and sweet! Love how your cupcake banner turned out! Thanks for playing along with Three Amigos!

Lauren said...

Well this is just adorable! I love the cupcake banner.

Alyson Mayo said...

Adorable cupcake banner and your colouring is indeed SPOT ON! This card is simply adorable - such a cute idea.