Sunday, November 27, 2016

Give Thanks

I was going through my stash and came across a cornucopia which I put together last year but never finished a card...and when I saw that Bitten By the Bug 2 and Fantabulous Cricut had a "Give Thanks, Thanksgiving or Thank You" theme... I quickly put together a card with one of my favorite retired CTMH paper pack.  






CTMH Products Unless Specified Otherwise:
Design Paper
     Pathfinding 
Cardstock 
     Goldrush, Chocolate
Die Cuts from Cricut Design Space 
     Cornucopia - Celebrate with Flourish #M3B46F
     Sentiment Give Thanks - CTMH Artbooking #M40A03 
Pens and Inks
     ShinHan alcohol-based Pens
Other
     Liquid Glass 
     Zig "Wink of Stella" Clear 
     3D Thin Foam Tape 



6 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Isn't it nice when you use something previously made? Great job on the Cornucopia! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

Laurie Levorson said...

I love that cornucopia cut and your paper choice is perfect! I also like how you decorated the inside of your card too. Thanks for sharing at BBTB2!

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Fabulous project, Sue! I love the glistening grapes and flourish coming out of the cornucopia. It's nice to see you sharing with us at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog--hope you can join us again soon!
:) Marie

Melanie R said...

I always love to see a cornucopia. Yours is beautifully made and decorated. Great card!

moknowsall said...

love your card. it has a lot of depth to it, and brilliance. thanks for joining our bbtb2 challenge this past week.

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

I love it when I find cuts I have done and find new ways to use it from the original intent. It's a beautiful cut too and nicely put together. Great job! Thanks for sharing your talent at Fantabulous Cricut.