Friday, April 4, 2025

Color Dare #646 - Hello

This is my Design Team project for Color Dare #646. This was not an easy color graph for me because I don't have these colors so I did the best I could with matching colors as close as possible.



My plan was to keep my project clean and simple using stencils. In my stash there was a metal embossing/stencil which I paid 50 cents at a yard sale back years ago and never used.  I was curious about the embossing but decided to use as a stencil only... liked the simple design and ease of pulling in these colors.  A lot of time attempting to match these colors, but came close with some retired CTMH inks. brushed away on each of the images on stencil.     

Used a scalloped die to frame the pretty images that I had stenciled with 3D thin foam tape to  another scalloped frame using Ballerina (pink) cardstoch as it was the closest match of these three colors.  Finished off with a sentiment using Pewter (gray) ink.   

Please hop on over and join us at Color Dare's Color Board #646  and check out the Design Teams inspiration, and then let us see what you create... hope to see you there.


CTMH Products Unless Specified Otherwise: 
Cardstock 
     Ballerina and White Daisy 
Stamps 
     Sentiment - CTMH #D1629 "Just to Say" 
Dies 
     Waffle Flower "Lacy Layers and Lacy Layers #2" Rectangles
Inks
     Pewter, Blossom, Pansy, SeaGrass/Blue
Other 
     3D Thin Foam Tape 
     1999 Metal - Dreamweaver Stencil 

3 comments:

Michelle said...

What a pretty card. It feels like Spring and your images look great in our colors.

Susan Renshaw said...

You have made a very pretty card! Love the use of the scalloped die. Great make for Color Dare!

Melanie R said...

Gorgeous card, Sue! The designs are all unique and placed on the card perfectly. Love the colors, too.