Friday, October 25, 2024

Happy Birthday

Here is a birthday card, I hadn't shared yet, but made for my son awhile ago to give to his girlfriend... of course with some input of what he wanted.  As going through Paper Playful there was a flamingo image at A Place to Start "Use Pink" and decided to share this card. My son likes CAS cards that don't have a lot of layering and/or sentiments that are difficult to read, but I didn't fully listen in regard to layerin the corner flowers. He had picked out the sticker of a Flamingo from CTMH Deck the Palms paperpack and a background masculin pattened paper...I thought the background was too masculine and suggested another plain paper, which he left that up to me.  

So, I tried to keep it simple but feminine, raised a few florals and the Flamingo for some dimension.  Sentiment was clear... job done.  CAS, questionable; but I did do a lot of fussy cutting of the corner floral from one of the design papers and adhered with 3D thin foam tape.  He was pleased with the card.  




No comments: