Friday, May 26, 2023

Happy Birthday for Challenge #139 "Masculine Card" partnering with Festive Friday

Here is my Design Card for Double Trouble Challenge #139 "Masculine Card" collaborating with Festive Friday Challenge "Inspo List".  Masculine cards are not in my comfort zone; however, Festive Friday makes the collaboration of their elements so easy with our Thing choices.  Thing 1 Trouble Maker says "create a Masculine card" and Thing 3 Twisted Sister says "include a Plaid/Check" 

Thing 2 Double Trouble says "Choose at least one more Element from Festive Fridays "Inspo List" or two if you have not chosen Twisted Sister's optional plaid / checker for your project. 

My husband is an avid golfer so to meet the Festive Friday Challenge I chose Sports... and as I was creating my card the checker patterned paper was Blue and bordered with dark blue Sapphire.  Die Cuts were a golf Vehicle and golfer and Cricut cut for the golf ball.  (From Inspo List: Masculine, Plaid/Checker / Sports / Blue / Vehicle and Dies) 




Also sent to the following Challenges
As You Like It Challenge "Feminine or Masculine project" Chose masculine makes it more challenging because it takes me out of my comfort zone.  
 

CTMH Products Unless Specified Otherwise: 
Design Paper 
     Mix-in Packet #9015 
Cardstock 
     Sapphire, White Daisy and Black 
Dies 
     Sentiment - Lawn Fawn #LF852 "Happy Birthday Border" 
     Reasonable Dies "Golf Tournament" 
     Golf Ball - Cricut Cut 
Other
     3D Thin Foam Tape 


11 comments:

Alyson Mayo said...

I remember that plaid paper! Great golfball image with the golfer on the side :)

Heather said...

So fun, Suzanne, such a great card! Love that plaid paper, the larger than life gold ball, and the diecut shapes - awesome golf cart! Your detail on the golf ball is amazing! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

Lisa said...

Fabulous golf themed card. Lots of wonderful die cuts and layers.

Tonya Denton said...

What a great GOLF card! I LOVE ALL the elements on your card! I hate to admit that I have ScanNCut I've never use as well as one of the first Cricut's that came out. I gave that one to my daughter years ago. The plaid paper is just perfect for the black elements of your card.

Kellianne said...

Sue this is a fantastic card for the golfing guy! I love what you did with the dies! Also, I don't know if I've ever told you but I love opening your blog and the floral and swirls on it are so pretty :)

Sarah said...

What a wonderful femalemale project, Great job!! thank you for sharing at AYLI. Sarah DT

Jaydee said...

What a wonderful golf-themed card. I love the silhouettes of the player and the cart. So much fabulous movement is created by that wonderful die! I also love that this card could be used for any gender. So glad you shared this with us at Festive Friday this week
Jaydee

Jackie Beers said...

This is such a perfect card for a golfer. I love the details. Especially on the gold ball. Thank you for joining the MMM Challenge.

Maria Valente said...

This is awesome! Thanks for playing along with us at MMMChallenge blog. Hugs

Diane Evans said...

Wow this is an amazing Card. I just love how you used that die to make it look like a gold ball. That was brilliant. Thanks for playing along in the Festive FRiday Challenge.

Helen Jennings said...

I love the golf ball on your card. It almost looks like the golfer has created the holes with his shots. Thank you for joining us at the Festive Friday Challenge.