Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Winter Wishes and Season's Greetings - A Cup of Cheer at Inspiration Station

Here is a very Clean and Simple Christmas card I made using the Inspiration Station's Challenge #44 "A Cup of Cheer" Inspiration Photo... the hot drink and the pop of red were my inspiration for this card.  The patterned paper has been in my stash since before the Pandemic and it was perfect for my white bear stamp. Stamped the bear, cut with Brother Scan and Cut, cup and hat were colored using Copic Sketch brush pens in red, bear adhered with 3D Thin Foam tape on the background paper for dimension and bordered with red cardstock. Sentiment was on the back side of patterned paper, cut and bordered with red cardstock. I was so pleased with this cute card I made a second one with a different sentment... Less than two hours for both cards.   





Submitted to the following Challenges

Heart2Heart "Full Circle" - Final Challenge and 
     one last hurrah as Heart2Heart goes full circle! (Ends 12/31)



CTMH Supplies Unless Specified Otherwise
Design Paper 
     Snowflake Patterned Paper with Sentiments 
         From Local Craft Store - The Paper Collage 
Cardstock
     Candy Apple and White Daisy 
Stamp
     S2301 - Sneak Peek (January SOTM) "Frosty Days" 
Other 
     3D Thin Foam Tape 
 

















6 comments:

Donna Walls said...

OMGoodness, I love this bear and he's so happy with his hot beverage! Thanks for linking up at The Inspiration Station Challenge.
Donna xx
The Inspiration Station
The Paper Funday
**starting 15 January - The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

Kathy said...

Your image is cute...but I really love the black/white with pops of red. One of my absolutely favorite looks and it sure works on your card. Thanks for sharing at the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog. Smiles, Kathy

Makira said...

This winter bear is entirely too adorable. Reminds me of the old Coca-Cola polar bears; I don't know if you are old enough to remember those. Thank you for playing with us at the Colorful Options Challenge. Good luck! Cheers, Makira 🎄🎄🎄

Cat Nowak said...

Love this! I love how you kept with the black & white and just a pop of red. Thank you for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart!

Brandi said...

Loving that snowflake paper! The bear enjoying his wam drink is just so adorable, I love it! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Brandi R.
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Haley D. said...

Such cute cards! Thanks so much for joining us @Heart2HeartChallenges!