Friday, May 13, 2022

Beautiful - Color Dare #496 6 pack

This is my DT Card for ColorMyHeart Color Dare #496 "Six Pack" wherein you only have to choose three of the colors.  However the "Hope and Kindness" CTMH Paperpack has many design papers that include most of the colors in this color palette which was perfect for my Beautiful die. 




Chose the Beautiful word die because it appeared it might be a quick and easy color challenge project to complete.  Chose one of the design papers that had many of the colors in the palette blended with light and dark.  Adhered the die on black cardstock and pieced the letters only. Usually I don't mind piecing but there were a number of very small pieces to adhere. I wanted to open up some of the outer letters to show the background so there was some fussy cutting done from the initial cut. 

I initially was going to use the floral background but just seemed too busy.  Fortunately, my friend and I, went to my daughter's cabin to scrap for three days so had help and we all agreed on the polka-dot. Since I didn't use the floral on the background decided to fussy-cut a couple of the flowers and adhere directly on two of the corners of the background paper. Done and BEAUTIFUL.
    

CTMH Products Unless Specified Otherwise
Design Paper 
     Hope and Kindness      
Cardstock 
     Peach and White Daisy 
Dies  
     My Favorite Things "Bold Beautiful" 
Other 
     3D Thin Foam Tape 



4 comments:

Michelle said...

Love this! the large sentiment is so pretty in the variety of our colors.

MortiCraft said...

This is indeed beautiful. I think the polka dot was the right choice and I love the addition of the florals in the corners. X

A.Rose said...

Yes ma’am this is Beautiful!!!

Savyakala by Asha said...

beautiful card.