Friday, February 4, 2022

Hug Me, Stuck on You - Color Dare Challenge #482

This is my Design Team card for ColorMyHeart Color Dare #482 using at least 3 colors from the Inspiration Board. I was pressed for time, so decided to make something fairly simple Valentine Day card.





Rather than look through stamp and design papers, I thought it would be easier just to use a stencil of hearts and and create a background with three of the colors. For my image and sentiment I chose to go through some of my sticker sheets and pick out an image that matched my background. Used another color cardstock to adhere my stenciled background and the adhered to my card base.  Done within less than an hour, which is probably a record of mine... but thought it turned out pretty good.  

Color Dare challenges are carried forward for two weeks so if you didn't share a project for this Inspiration Photo challenge you still have another week to enter.  

Both challenges are on the side bar of the Color My Heart Color Dare challenge blog. Please check out Design Team Cards and other entrants to give you inspiration and join us for future fun color challenges.  


Also submitted to the following Challenges:  

CTMH Products Unless Specified Otherwise:  
Design Papers 
     Sticker Sheet from Smitten Paperpack for Images 
     Personalized Colored Background 
        Using Simple Stories Stencil "Scattered Hearts"   
Cardstock 
     Wisteria and Daisy White 
Inks / Pens 
     Blossom, Lemon, Glacier Inks 
Other 
     3D Thin Foam Tape 



 

8 comments:

MortiCraft said...

I love this Suzanne. It certainly doesn’t look like a quick make, it’s great. X

Cat Nowak said...

Love that heart background!! Fabulous card!

Debi said...

If those 2 stickers aren't perfect together, I don't know what it! Such a cute card!

Ellibelle said...

I love how you stenciled the hearts in different colors! So cute and the cacti stamps are fabulous!
Thanks so much for sharing this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge where it's all about hearts and/or flowers (or simply anything crafty goes).
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Diane said...

Very pretty card, love the colors! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}
{Double D}

Darlene said...

What a fabulous design ... love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Hearts’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Vandra said...

I was sure I'd already commented on your gorgeous card. I love the background you made and the cute cacti.

Birgit said...

This is super cute! I love the colors and fun sentiment. Thanks for linking up to the Double D Challenges. Best of luck to you!