Friday, December 17, 2021

You're So Tweet - Color Dare #476

This is my Design Team card for ColorMyHeart Color Dare #476 "Soft & Pastel Colors".  


When I was verifying the information for our previous Bright & Bold Colors" post I realized that both of these challenges were opening the same day so our Design Team gets off a couple weeks for the Holidays.  So, here I am 11 p.m. in the evening making a card for this challenge.  If you prefer "Bright & Bold" Colors, make sure you check our Side Bar for Challenge #475, running simultaneously with our "Soft & Pastel Colors.  

  

Just received my "Candid Moments" Card Kit today, had to use this adorable stamp, and what better stamp to use for pastels.  I'm not comfortable with Copic pens for pastels or water coloring so I got out my buried colored pencils and picked many of the colors I saw in the Inspiration Board and colored away.  

I'll usually find a sketch to combine with our Color Challenge but one of the card sample sketches was perfect other than to replace some design papers because there were additional colors in the design papers in the Card Kit.  At 12:30 a.m. I was ready for bed so completed my post this morning.  


Color Dare challenges are carried forward for two weeks so if you didn't share a project for this Inspiration Photo challenge you still have another week to enter.  

Both challenges are on the side bar of the Color My Heart Color Dare challenge blog. Please check out Design Team Cards and other entrants to give you inspiration and join us for future fun color challenges.  



CTMH Products Unless Specified Otherwise:
Design Paper 
     Candid Moments 
     Mix-Ins 9011 and 9013 
Cardstock 
     White Daisy 
Stamp Set 
     Z4398 Candid Moments Cardmaking Workshop
Inks / Pencils 
     Chameleon Colored Pencils 
     Black Ink 
Other 
    3D Thin Foam Tape 


4 comments:

Michelle said...

Lovely card with lots of pretty color and detail. Great job!

MortiCraft said...

A lovely ‘tweet’ card! Great use of patterned papers too. X

Alyson Mayo said...

Adorable bird - the strips of paper are just perfect to highlight the main image.

Debi said...

Love all the colors and visuals.