Friday, April 2, 2021

Thanks For All You Do - Color Dare #438 - Inspiration Photo

Here is my card for ColorMyHeart Color Dare Challenge #438 using at least three colors from the Inspiration photo.  I don't very often do a one layer card but I've wanted to use the stitched floral and rather than using Copic Sketch pens I colored the floral with my Chameleon Pencils.  Experimented with blending and then when I added the CTMH clear glitter pen it blended it more.  For a decorative edge on the left-hand side of the card I scored four lines and layered my floral to Flamingo cardstock. Sentiment stamped in the bottom right-hand corner.  





Color My Heart Color Dare challenges are carried forward for two weeks so if you didn't share your project the first week you still have another week to enter that challenge... both of these challenges are on the side bar of the Color My Heart Color Dare challenge blog. Please check out Design Team Cards and other entrants to give you inspiration and join us for some fun color challenges.  

All CTMH products unless otherwise specified
Cardstock 
     Flamingo and White Daisy 
Stamps 
     Stitched Florals 
Pens/Inks/Pencils 
     Chameleon Color Pencis 
     Memento "Black" Ink 
Other 
     Glitter Pen "Clea" 





5 comments:

Michelle said...

This is a very pretty card. I love the embossed lines . Very pretty.

MortiCraft said...

Lovely selection of colours, so pretty. And I like the embossing for added detail. X

Cat Nowak said...

Love this stamp set! Those embossed lines are a great detail!

Debi said...

Nice coloring. Love the embossed lines...nice touch.

Vandra said...

I love that you created a border with the embossed lines.