Friday, August 2, 2019

Hello - Color Dare #354

This is my Dt Card for ColorMyHeart Color Dare #354 combined with Try Stampin' on Tuesday Sketch #419 using the Optional Theme "Embossing".  

This CAS sketch was excellent for a 3-color TicTacToe palette and quite easy to incorporate a three color design from the TicTacToe Board.  Chose one of my beautiful flowers, layered, adhered with thin 3D foam tape, added glitter to the flower, added a silver gem to the center of the flower and popped up on the green square.  Paper Smooches has a die with several Hello's on them and thought this one was so pretty.  

It wasn't until I finished the card and started my post I noticed that I was following the Joy of Sets TicTacToe for July (which had been closed).   








Please visit each of these challenges to see DT members' inspiration, along with other participants that have entered these challenges and maybe you can combine these challenges too.


Also sent to the following challenges:
     Must use at least one die 


CTMH Products Unless Specified Otherwise
Design Paper 
     Paper Fundamentals "Whimsy Sweet Leaf" 
Cardstock 
     Sweet Leaf, Pansy, Pewter and White Daisy 
Dies 
     Paper Smooches #J1D116 "Hello Words" 
     Reasonable Dies #5A26411 "Flowers" 
Other Embellishments 
     Silver Glitter Pen 
     Beary Christmas Dots 
     Darice Embossing Folder "Crackle"  

11 comments:

CatScrapbooking said...

I like the die you used for the flower in the center! It really plays off the pattern in the sketch. Great card!

Vandra said...

Great use of that sketch. I love the colours you chose too.

debi said...

The “hello “ die is the best! So much texture. Love the color combo.

Michelle said...

I love your card, Sue. The die cuts are really nice and I love how you used the sparkles.

Melanie R said...

So pretty, Sue! I really like that crackle EF for the background and those flowers are perfect. Thank you for playing along at TSOT Challenge #419.

A.Rose said...

Wonderful use of the colors! That embossing folder is so cool! Great card.

Heather said...

So pretty - I love purple and green together, my fave combo! This fun die makes for lovely petals - it came together beautifully! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love the dies and colour combination.Thank you for the comment on my card and the heads up about the Beccys Place challenge-much appreciated
Carol x

Marjolein said...

Lovely card! Love the crackle background and the beautiful flower. Thanks for joining this TSOT-challenge! Marjolein DT TSOT

Donna Scholz said...

Such a gorgeous card, Suzanne!!! Love your colors and spiffy flowers! The diecut sentiment is just perfect for your card!! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us this week at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

Krafty Kaylin said...

thats a fun and different embossing folder. I love the flowers in the center as well. Thanks for joining us at TSOT!