Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #91 - Get Well Card







For this weeks Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #91, I had started making a Get Well Card for a friend in the hospital and used this week's sketch interpretation for my card.  I cut a pop-up card from Cricut Artfully Sent cartridge and used paper pak (CTMH Lucy)...love the softness of this paper....
Cut the bow from the backside of this same paper and added glitter tape in the middle.  Also cut a butterfly and, again using my favorite Hexagon Stamp Set, stamped the butterfly using pink only, added Wink of Stella glitter and then liquid glass around the outer edge of the butterfly.  Inside butterfly was stamped with same stamp set but done in a variety of soft colors and then added a touch of glitter. 
 
 

6 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the way you've been stamping with multiple colors. Love the way it looks. Such a pretty card.

Anonymous said...

I love the bow interpretation. Hope you're card cheered up your friend.

Lisa Mensing said...

Very pretty! Love the butterfly and bow. Thank you for sharing with us at AHSC.

Unknown said...

Such a beautifully calming card. It's simply gorgeous. Thanks for playing along again at AHSC!

Jessica K said...

Oh such a pretty card! Just beautiful! Great job! :) Thanks for joining us this week at AHSC! Jess - DT

Brandi said...

OOOHHH pretty card, I love Lucy, I have just scraps left but so pretty. I love the bow, way to think outside the box and mix it up! Thanks for playing along with AHSC!

Brandi R.
AHSC DT member
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca