Sunday, November 27, 2016

Give Thanks

I was going through my stash and came across a cornucopia which I put together last year but never finished a card...and when I saw that Bitten By the Bug 2 and Fantabulous Cricut had a "Give Thanks, Thanksgiving or Thank You" theme... I quickly put together a card with one of my favorite retired CTMH paper pack.  






CTMH Products Unless Specified Otherwise:
Design Paper
     Pathfinding 
Cardstock 
     Goldrush, Chocolate
Die Cuts from Cricut Design Space 
     Cornucopia - Celebrate with Flourish #M3B46F
     Sentiment Give Thanks - CTMH Artbooking #M40A03 
Pens and Inks
     ShinHan alcohol-based Pens
Other
     Liquid Glass 
     Zig "Wink of Stella" Clear 
     3D Thin Foam Tape 



6 comments:

  1. Isn't it nice when you use something previously made? Great job on the Cornucopia! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cornucopia cut and your paper choice is perfect! I also like how you decorated the inside of your card too. Thanks for sharing at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous project, Sue! I love the glistening grapes and flourish coming out of the cornucopia. It's nice to see you sharing with us at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog--hope you can join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love to see a cornucopia. Yours is beautifully made and decorated. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your card. it has a lot of depth to it, and brilliance. thanks for joining our bbtb2 challenge this past week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it when I find cuts I have done and find new ways to use it from the original intent. It's a beautiful cut too and nicely put together. Great job! Thanks for sharing your talent at Fantabulous Cricut.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by...your comments are much appreciated. Hope to hear from you again.