Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Happy Easter - My Egg Decorating

Saturday I boiled a dozen eggs; however being distanced these last few weeks no thought was given to buy the dye for the Easter eggs.  So my white hard boiled eggs were put in an Easter Basket for the next morning.   

Woke up Sunday morning, we ate a couple hard boiled eggs and it wasn't decided until then that the balance of the eggs needed to be decorated. The white eggs for Easter baskets to be shared with my family was not enough... so out came my Easter design papers, stickers, two sided tape and scissors. Took a lot longer than dipping them in vinegar colored water and I had so much fun and enjoyed by all.  My husband even said those are the best looking Easter eggs he's ever seen... in fact he didn't even want to peel them.  
  

   

No comments: