Friday, September 30, 2016

Boo - Color Dare #213 Jeepers Creepers

Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #213: Join us in this week’s challenge combining Lagoon, Lemon, Tangerine, Raspberry, Emerald, Pansy, Black, Greys and White Daisy...using the colors that are in the Jeepers Creepers PaperPak.  

We encourage you to use CTMH products; however you may use any products to participate using closest to colors...and still join in the fun. You have until Thursday, October 6th to enter your project.  You don't need a blog to submit your entry...if you are a member of Pinterest you can set up a Folder and link your entry to our Challenge.  

 

Combined with MoJo Monday's Sketch Challenge #467 and The Outlawz Challenges "Tuesday Color Challenge" - you can use all the colours or just one or two but the main colour featured must be purple.  Please hop on by these challenges to see what Design Team Members and entrants have created and join in the fun.  





Has been a long time since I have done a square card...however, with using the Jeepers Creepers PaperPak, with similar colors in The Outlawz color challenge and having one of my favorite doilies with a border of pumpkins for the sketch, let my card begin.  

So now off to my Cricut for the many die-cuts needed for my scary Halloween card...three sizes of corner webs, the pumpkin doily and the spider tag.  Instead of using a Bow above my tag chose to use a bold sentiment "BOO".  The spider web hooking on to the tag is black nail tape.  The inside of the card...adhered a spider web and a Boo sentiment from an old retired CTMH stamp set.





Also submitted to the following challenges: 


CTMH Products Unless Specified Otherwise:
Design Paper 
     Jeepers Creepers and Zip Strips
Cardstock 
     White Daisy, Tangerine, Black and Pansy
Die-Cuts from Cricut Design Space 
     Pumpkin Doily "Anna's Seasonal Soirees" 
     CTMH Artbooking "Corner Web" 
     Creepy Critters "Spider Tag" 
     Doily Center - Round Shape in Design Space 
Stamp Sets 
     B1503 Steampunk Scoundrels - Holiday
Other
     3D Thin Foam Tape 
     Black Nail Tape

 

   







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this card...all the die cuts just make such an impression. My favorite is the pumpkin doily.

Cat Nowak said...

Love the pumpkin doily!! What a great card!

Alyson Mayo said...

I looked at this card a few times before I noticed the pumpkins along the doily outline... they are so cute. This is a fabulous Halloween card - and this comes from someone who isn't a fan of Halloween! Very impressive :)

Melanie R said...

You know I am not a Halloween fan but I will say that your card is really cute and , as usual, impeccably made. The doily is outstanding. I'll have to look that up on Cricut DS.

Donna said...

Great card! Love all your die-cuts; especially the pumpkin circle one.

G Eileen Studios said...

I love all the fun shapes. The pumpkin wreath is very cool!