- S1411 "It's The Little Things SOTM" Small 5-Petal Flowers stamped with Gypsy, Sunset, Honey and Pacifica Inks; Stem and Leaves stamped with Topiary.
- D1413 "Cherished Flourishes" Small Flair stamped with Sand
Thursday, June 4, 2015
Sunshine, Freedom & A Little Flower
I am honored to have been chosen as a Guest Designer for this Challenge. My addiction is entering challenges, and I do a lot of challenges combining Color Dare Challenges to a Sketch Challenge. I'll usually find a Sketch that I like, and then use the Colors from Color My Heart Color Dare.
This card is for one of my Grand-daughters moving back to her home state for her senior year in school...we will miss her.
This is my Guest Designer card for Color My Heart Color Dare #145. I was playing around with a bunch of stamps and decided to make my own Design Paper for this Color Challenge being there were so many pretty colors just right for a floral paper which I named "Floral Flourish." Also had a real cute digital image from Bugaboo Stamps that had the same flowers as my floral stamps so decided on that as my focal point and colored using ShinHan pens closest to the colors used in this challenge.
This card was submitted: The Outlawz - Thursday "Anything Goes" with Twist Music Inspired. Maybe this is music, maybe not to some, but the tweeting and chirping in the early morning is music to my ears...of course I'm an early bird LOL.
and Card submitted to Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog #133 - Bingo: Flowers, Markers and Ribbon; Or Markers, Digi and Stamps and Die-Cut
"Floral Flourish" is made up of (2) CTMH Stamp Sets and Variety of Inks on Daisy White cardstock:
Frames for the Sentiments were made and a flower placed in corner with Liquid Glass and sand colored pearl. Sentiment from CTMH "Just to Say Cricut Collection"
Giving you a closer look at the focal point and embellishments added:
* Liquid Glass was added to each of the flowers and then inserted a small sand colored pearl in the center of each flower.
* Liquid Glass was used on the Chick's nose and feet and the center of the Sun, and Wink of Stella added to the sun.
* A Wink of Stella was added to the Chick's Hat and leaves.
For the inside of the card I did the same floral design on the bottom right-hand corner.