Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Marienthal Country Inn Scrapbooking Crop

October 23-25, 2015 Marienthal Country Inn Scrapbooking Crop in Langford NY (near Eden).  My intent was to get a good start on my Christmas Cards.  I started my Christmas Cards with reference to the (10) cards Lisa (my daughter) made for a Christmas Card Workshop with my favorite PaperPak "White Pines" and the PML (Picture My Life) White Pines Scrapbooking Program cards .  These are the smaller cards (2 1/4" x 5").  

Go to BZScrapper66.blotspot.com and see the original cards for the Workshop, and join Lisa for a future Workshop.   I also used some of the images from the White Pines Complements for some minor changes and/or adds to a couple of the cards.


Changed the Sentiment Location and added the ribbon


Added the Bear from the Complements Die-Cuts
Added the Snowflake instead of Flower and changed the Sentiment
Added Liquid Glass to the Snowflakes








This card was a Workshop Card Donna Davis designed for everyone attending the Crop using the Christmas PaperPak "White Pines". Click here to visit Donna's blog (Diary of a Scrapbook Addict)     for other beautiful cards she has designed.  This is a 5" x 7" card.  

















2 comments:

  1. The cards all came out great! It was so nice to be able to get together for the weekend. I can't wait to do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing all of your lovely cards. They're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by...your comments are much appreciated. Hope to hear from you again.