Friday, June 10, 2016

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #163

This card is made using the Atlantic Hearts Sketch #1633.  Check out what the design team members and other entrants have submitted to these challenges by clicking on the link above.  

For this week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge I used the new CTMH set, Lovely Garden along with the Happy Times paper pack.


I colored her with my Shin Hans and paper pieced her dress.  I cut her out and popped her up over the background I created.  A lot of fussy-cutting for flowers and sprinkling can as well.  Sorry for the short post, but I'll be back later to add more detail!  
Thanks Lisa, for posting this for me while I was away on vacation, have added the products used below


CTMH Products Unless Otherwise Specified

Design Paper 
     Happy Times 
Cardstock 
     Canary, Juniper, White Daisy
Stamp Set 
     B1526 Lovely Garden 
Inks/Pens
     Black Ink 
     ShinHan alcohol-based pens 
Dies
     Pretty Pink Posh Circular Stitched 
     Cricut Design Space - M3CB4B Doily "Edge to Edge" Cartridge 
Other
     3D Think Foam Tape 

10 comments:

Alyson Mayo said...

You finally broke down and used the wood paper from Happy Times!! It fits perfectly for this card. I love the detailed paper piecing of the dress - and the yellow doily in behind adds such a perfect touch. Well done, my friend, well done! Thanks for joining us once again at Atlantic Hearts :)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

this is a smashing card love the design
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Michelle said...

so sweet! love the image and paper piercing. thank you for joining us at AHSC

Brandi said...

Love it, the colouring is great, it is a very pretty card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

Brandi R
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Ali said...

Love the background garden and the popped up li'l sweetie in the foreground! GREAT card and such pretty colours! TY for playing with us over at AHSC this week! ~ Ali (AHSC DT)

Melanie R said...

Happy Times paper makes this a happy card. The yellow doily is like sunshine and I love the paper piecing on the dress. Good luck to both of us in the challenge!

Linda Norman said...

Love the colors and the doily! Such a pretty and cheerful card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

Linda N
DT member AHSC
scrappytherapy.com

Lisa said...

She turned out so pretty! And love the doily... Thanks for playing along at Atlantic Hearts this week!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Thanks for posting this for me since I was on vacation and unable to get to a computer.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

What a fun and whimsical image and a great layout. You made such a nice card!