Monday, January 15, 2018

Picture Perfect - H2H January 3rd Week

My first thought of the Heart2Heart theme was photographs which usually mean a scrapbook page.  Many of my photos are family vacations and it was a lot easier to provide everyone with a copy using Snapfish then to do four sets of scrapbook pages...something my daughter might do. 

Going through my unfinished projects came across some photos of my youngest grand-daughter and they were "picture perfect".  My dilemma of what I was going to do for this theme was over...a birthday card gift for my grand-daughter with photos taken 8 years ago...I thought she would enjoy them.  


I have done this photo album before but decided to shortened the number of panels to accommodate a couple pictures...this was a fun project to put together using the very colorful and whimsical design papers from "Make Waves".  This was inside of my finished product however below are other photos to show the front and back covers of the album.  


Team B - Hostess:  Alyson 
Please hop on by H2H to view the beautiful inspiration from our DT, and join us in this Challenge.  You have all month to create and submit.  Check out the first two challenges and join them too...earn a badge for Perfect Attendance if you create a card for each weekly theme during that month.  


 

The first photo is the front of the album using a ribbon to keep the album closed.  The second photo is where a personal note will be added. 

The photo below will slide under the ribbon on the back panel because it's adorable. The photo is our grand-daughter working out by our pool with her Aunt Lisa (aka: bzscrapper66)  I added "The End" on the photo for my blog, but the photo will just be under the ribbon for her to enjoy as a memory and keepsake.








Also sent to the following Challenges


CTMH Products Unless Specified Otherwise:
Design Paper
     Make Waves
Cardstock
     Emerald and White Daisy
Embellishment
     JoAnne's Ribbon 
Other
     Cardboard
     Photos 








6 comments:

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Fabulous photo project! The Making Waves papers look so wonderful as a backdrop for your photos. Thanks for inspiring me yet again, Sue!
:) Marie

Lindsey said...

What a fabulous keepsake for your granddaughter! Fun colours and papers to go with the photos. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Alyson Mayo said...

The Make Waves paper pack is a perfect set of papers for these photos. I have seen this done before but I love it. What a great keepsake for her as a birthday gift.

Susan Fogle said...

Smash books are so much fun to make! Yours came together beautifully! Thank you for sharing it with us at Three Amigos, Sue!

Becca Yahrling said...

Wow, this is really a fun idea! And I L*O*V*E the photos. So adorable!

Lisa said...

OH my goodness adorable! Love those pics.. some of my faves and beautiful book! Love it!