Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Enjoy Your Special Day - AHSC #233

Again I come up with several ideas of what I want to use for my card, and it always comes out different than my first plan, but generally I'm happy with the results.  My intent was do some Christmas cards.  I dwell so much on the sketch but if I would just start cutting design sheet panels it eventually falls into place. Will I take this advise, no I'll probably continue to plan in my head several different scenarios before even selecting a paper.  




My card this week as Design Team Member for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #233. Join this challenge...you have until Sunday, October 15th to enter your project.

The design team reveal for this sketch will be on Wednesday, so be sure to stop by to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team and other entrant inspirations for this challenge...and stop by every Monday for new sketches. Don't wait for the DT post to create your project...show us up with your artwork.  




Always have something cut while working my my many cuts to add to the inside of my card instead of putting in my stash never to be used.  










  

Also sent to the following Challenges
Happy Little Stampers "Anything Goes with Dies" 


CTMH Products Unless Specified Otherwise
Design Paper 
     Swan Lake 
     Paper Fundamentals "Enchangment - Peacock"
Cardstock 
     Poppy and White Daisy 
Stamp Set 
     D1629 Just to Say - Cricut Collection
Dies 
     Foliage - American Crafts "Confetti"
     Pretty Pink Posh "Stitched and Scalloped Ovals"
     Flower -Sizzix 659608 "Flower 2" 
Other 
     Nuvo Crystal Drops "Gloss Red Berry" 
     3D Thin Foam Tape 

     




1 comment:

Alyson Mayo said...

Very cute - I love how you used the leaves in place of the banner on the sketch.