Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter Egg Baskets

I don't color Easter Eggs or make baskets any more...I leave it up to each of the families.  However, I will color and make a basket to hold a Gift Card.  



While I'm in the Kitchen preparing for Easter Dinner, I am running back and forth to my Scrapbook Room so that I can make a Gift Card Holder for each of the Family coming to dinner tonight. Picked a simple die cut, modified the cuts and was done within a couple hours...not bad.  

Used a lot of my glitter paper for the egg decoration and then a paper with a light blue weave on one side and floral on the other side...something I have had for three years at least.  On the one side I cut a full egg shape and had the Cricut print the names, and then used it for the pocket in the back.  Stamped, used my Brother Scan and Cut, colored and then adhered to the pocket.  Added the Gift card.  



Easter Dinner was enjoyed by all...Ham, Au Gratin Potatoes, Green Been Casserole, Green Salad and Dinner Rolls and Ice cream Cake for desert, all enjoyed their Easter Egg Basket which will be enjoyed at a later time.  

Submitted to the following Challenges
The Outlawz - Monday Greetings "Easter"


CTMH Products Unless Specified Otherwise:  
Design/Specialty Paper 
     Fancy Pants Designs 2011 "Be You/Gardening" 
     Glitter Paper - Pink, Purple, Green, Green Leaf and Blue 
Cricut Design Space 
     CTMH Art Philosophy - Egg #M404C8 
Stamp Set 
     S1702 Easter Bunny SOTM 
Pens/Inks  
     Copic alcohol-based pens 
     Cricut Thin Black Pen 
Other 
     Gift Cards - Red Robin, Panda Express and Cabela's




1 comment:

Melanie R said...

These are so cute! I don't see any made for Melanie & Bob so it's a good thing we didn't show up at your door. I LOVE au gratin potatoes.