Sunday, March 5, 2017

Happy Anniversary



Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #486 combined with Between The Folds Challenge "Complements" #41A gave me the inspiration to make an Anniversary Card for my Daughter and her husband's 26th Wedding Anniversary. Lots of layers and complements. 




Please hop on by both of these challenges to check out the Design Team and other entrants inspiration and join us in these challenges. 



Pretty much followed the sketch and cut the many layers of design papers and Lagoon frames.  Added assortment of complements both on the front and inside of the card.  The floral panels on the front of the card were adhered with 3D Foam Tape and then flowers brushed with Wink of Stella and liquid glass on the foliage and leaves.  



 

Also submitted to the following Challenges:
Dare2BArtzy Blog "Lots of Layers"





CTMH Products Unless Specified Otherwise:  
Design Paper 
     Blossom 
Cardstock 
     Lagoon and White Daisy 
Stamp Set 
     D1539 The Happy Couple 
Embellishments 
     Blossom Complements 
     Zig Wink of Stella - Clear 
     Liquid Glass 
Other 
     3D Thin Foam Tape 

4 comments:

Melanie R said...

Such pretty colors, Sue! I know Lisa and Pat will enjoy being the recipients of your lovely creation.

Alyson Mayo said...

Oh my - one of my all time favourite paper packs! You can't go wrong with this colour combination but the placement of the flowers is perfect! So easy and quick with the complements!

Anonymous said...

Great card!! Thank you for playing at the Between The Folds Challenge ~ DT Jen

Brandi said...

I love this card for many reasons it is adorable but also it is Blossom, I wish I had more of it, I LOVED that pack! I love the compliments along with squares, great job! Thanks for playing along with BTF!

Brandi R.
BTF DT member
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca