Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Friend - AHSC #182

My card this week as Design Team Member for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #182. You still have time to join this challenge...you have until Sunday, October 23rd to enter your project.  

Please hop on by to check out both of these Design Team members and other entrant inspirations.





This sketch was combined with two Between the Folds using the CTMH Swan Lake Paper Pak.







CTMH Products Unless Specified Otherwise:
Design Paper 
     Swan Lake 
Cardstock 
     White Daisy 
Stamp Set 
     CC1149 Friend 
Dies 
     Pretty Pink Posh "Stitched Border Clouds/Snow"
Inks 
     ShinHan alcohol-based pens 
Embellishments 
     Black Glitter Tape 
Other 
     3D Thin Foam Tape 



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sue - I love that you used one of the National Stamping Day stamps on this card. Very clever bunch of flowers.

Tracey said...

Hi Sue...first I have to thank you so very much for your kind words on my blog, so nice of you!
Your card is really pretty..love the pattern papers. Decorating the inside looks great too. I must start doing that!

Alyson Mayo said...

I was trying to figure out where I had seen that cluster of flowers in the center - thanks to a comment above, I know! Love the black set off by the white mat underneath. Very classy card.

Brandi said...

Great job, I love the card, so pretty! Thanks for playing along with Between the Folds (BTF)!

Brandi R
DT member BTF
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Donna said...

Great card! Love that thin strip of Black Glitter Tape. Thank you for inspiring us at Between The Folds Bi-Weekly Challenge Blog.