Sunday, July 3, 2016

You Are My Happy


I am the Guest Design for the Month of July at Heart2Heart. This is my Card for the July 4, 2016... "Use the Magical paper pack/colors or commemorate a magical event". It was easy to select the "Magical" Paper Pack which is one of my favorites.


I first stamped (2) of the ice cream truck on daisy white cardstock and also stamped on two of the design papers and one on sapphire cardstock.  All stamps were fussy-cut for the different parts of the ice cream truck and pieced and glued on one of the Daisy White stamps. A lot of fussy-cut and piecing. The Puppy was stamped on Daisy White cardstock, colored, and fussy-cut. Background papers were chosen, stamped the sentiment on the design paper and adhered a couple of scalloped circles to show movement of the ice cream truck. Adhered the ice cream truck and puppy with 3D Thin Foam tape.  


CTMH Products Unless Specified Otherwise:  

Design Paper
     Magical 
Cardstock 
     Sapphire and White Daisy 
Stamp Set 
     S1506 Ice Cream Dream SOTM
Inks/Pens
     Black Ink
     ShinHan alcohol-based pens
Dies 
     Pretty Pink Posh "Scalloped Circles" using Inside Cut 

3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Cute card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Beebeebabs said...

Nice card!!!

Alyson Mayo said...

If you didn't indicate here that this was the Magical Paper Pack, I would never have guessed... Nice use of the less typical colours from the papers - and great paper piecing on the truck.