Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Coffee Lovers BlogHop - Day 5

Thanks to Amy Tsuruta and her Design Team for hosting the 2016 Summer Coffee Lovers BlogHop (June 17-24). Click on here to see the many creative cards, tags and paper crafting. Join us in a week of fun and prizes...create cards related to coffee, tea, or hot cocoa with a Summer theme. Link up to the hop and you may be a lucky winner from one or more of the super sponsors...and watch for other blog candy along the way. 

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today
and hope you stop by again. 


Day 5:  You're Tea-riffic (Shaker Card)

Back this morning to complete my blog...it was 2:30 a.m. when I completed my card for Day 5.  I found this frame and tea cup stack in Cricut Design Space and had to use it.  After I got it all cut and adhered together, I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it...then it dawned on me it would make a great Shaker Card, and I matched up a plaid paper with some of the same colors...I was happy with it at 2:30 a.m.


However, this morning when I came back to finish my blog...I thought how cute would it be to put an image on it.  Being that I used the sequins from Craftin Desert Divas I looked in my Digi File and found this cute "always" Digi.  Sized image in Word, printed, colored and adhered with 3D Thin Foam tape above the Sentiment, and added a little bling in the corners of the frame.  I will also be submitting this to Craftin Desert Divas "June Coffee Theme" Challenge.  



Also forward to the following

Products Used:  

Design Paper 
     Lawn Fawn "Perfectly Plaid" 
Cardstock 
     CTMH Canary, Lagoon, Thistle, Creme Brulee and Pear
Stamp Set 
     Sentiment - Fiskars "Latte Love" 
Cricut Design Space 
     MB5DD69 "Tea and Cakes" Cartridge
Digital 
Embellishments 
     Sequins - Craftin Desert Divas "Violet Flicker" 
Other 
     CTMH 3D Regular and Thin Foam Tape 



32 comments:

New Creations said...

Fantastic shaker one!

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh wow! Amazing!!!

Ceal said...

Super cute!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so fabulous

Becca Yahrling said...

Those cups are just fun & fabulous!

Beverley said...

Awesome shaker card, such wonderful summery colours - YUM! Hugs Bev (Uniko) x

Lisa said...

This turned out Tea-rific!! Love the colors and that plaid! Beautiful!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous shaker...so cute.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

This card just came together at the very end, like 2:00 am in the morning...didn't know what to do with the die-cut stack of cups and just looked like they should become a shaker card...done and happy with it.

Sylvia said...

What a fun shaker card, Sue, such pretty colors! Hope you are having a good day!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Ooooh, what awesome dies you have! I don't have a Cricut - these look so fun! I love your shaker card!

DIANA L. said...

This is really great!! I love the colors I have been looking at those teacups for some time I may need to get them.
Thank you for your inspiration!!. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART
DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Anonymous said...

Love the stacked teacups, the awesome colour scheme and the shaker component. Simply a tea-rrific card!
Alyson

Gail said...

Great dies and fab shaker! TFS

Ann said...

Cute shaker, love the plaid.

Migdalia said...

Such a pretty shaker card!

~amy~ said...

awwwww...this is so sweet! Love your fun shaker!

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love your colorful shaker card! That stacked teacup die is really nice too!

Karen B. said...

What a fun shaker card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great shaker card design.

StampingbugKerry said...

Awww...Those kitties are so cute! Love the tea cup stack too! :)

Doudou said...

Beautiful card!

Fikreta said...

great card
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Hetty said...

So sweet and colorful.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Terrific shaker and so colorful too!!

Helen F. said...

LOVE this stack o cups!!

Suchi said...

Super doopper shaker !!

Tonya said...

Awesome shaker!

Helen Gullett said...

Fabulous shakercard!

Elizabeth said...

Really gorgeous!

Atchaya(Akshma) said...

Fabulous card.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

The Outlawz Challenges - "Festive Friday"
Comment by Sandi Huggett, DT on Sunday
Congratulations on being featured this week!
This is such an adorable shaker card!
Huggs Sandi