Saturday, January 2, 2016

Foxy Cactus Thank You Card

My first card for the new year for a Thank You Card on Just Us Girls Challenge #324 Word Week This card is also being submitted to The Outlawz Saturday Challenge - Paper Ala Mode, make a card using anything new...two new stamp sets and a scalloped stitched die cut.  Each of the images was stamped in black ink, colored with alcohol-base ShinHan pens, and then fussy-cut and adhered to a raised rectangle scalloped die cut with 3D Thin Foam tape for different dimensions.  


All Products CTMH unless specified otherwise:

Design Paper
     Hopscotch
Cardstock
     Paper Fundamentals - "Adventure" Lagoon
     Lagoon Cardstock
     White Daisy
Stamp Sets
     C1638 "Spring Critters Occasions"
     C1643 "Stuck on You Seasons & Nature"
     Cup - Create a Smile "Coffee First"
Dies
     My Favorite Thing - Rectangle Stitched Stackable Dies
Inks and Pens
     Black Ink
     Alcohol-based ShinHan Pens

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Love your card Sue! Really Love the DP and that cute fox! So glad you joined us at Just Us Girls this week and Happy New Year too!

Melanie R said...

Such a pretty card - love the cactus in the coffee cup!

Ina G said...

Super cool card Sue. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls.

Sylvia said...

I love your cactus card, Sue, I know it is not prickly, but I still love it! Thanks for stopping in for a visit. My days have been too busy, recovering from all the holiday company! Will announce my winners on my blog soon! God willing! Have a wonderful Wednesday!