Sunday, January 4, 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #88


This is my entry for this week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  This is my first challenge.  It's all cardstock with cuts using my new Cricut Expression (a hand me down from my daughter who just got the Explore).  I created a Halloween card because I've been working on Christmas themed cards for such a long time and this is about as far as you can get from Christmas!  I had a .lot of fun participating in this challenge and can't wait 'til the next one.  Click on the link above to see all of the other great artwork.  Thanks for stopping by! 

4 comments:

Linda Norman said...

Great job with the new expression! It is a great Halloween card! I like the glossy accent on the spider web! Thanks for playing along at AHSC!

Linda
DT member AHSC
http://www.scrappytherapy,com

Lauren said...

Halloween cards are so much fun, and this card is great! Love how you used the spiderwebs as your flourishes. Thanks for playing along with AHSC.

Brandi said...

I love it, I am so over Christmas, I love Christmas and Christmas cards but yet by the time it is done I am ready to see something different and this was a surprising different. Thanks for playing along at AHSC!

Brandi R.
AHSC DT member
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Michelle Stewart said...

This is fabulous, I love how you used the spiderwebs for the swirls....I really enjoy seeing creations that are totally interpreted differently than how they seen. You really went a little outside the box, and I like that.